WHO WE ARE
The Rainbow Communities Advisory Panel offers advice based on our experiences living as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and intersex (GLBTI) people, to help the Auckland Council improve outcomes for this community.
- identify the issues that are important to the rainbow community
- provide advice on our regional strategies, policies and plans
- help us effectively engage with the rainbow community.
You can find out more information in the demographic panel Terms of Reference:
Demographic Panel Terms of Reference (PDF)
- Julie Radford-Poupard (co-chair)
- John Kingi (co-chair)
- Aram Wu
- Moira Clunie
- Mark Fisher
- Lexie Matheson
- Julie Watson
- Diana Rands
- Bruce Kilmister
- Audrey Hutcheson
- Dave Hati
- Councillor Richard Hills (Liaison Councillor)
- Councillor Cathy Casey (Chief Liaison Councillor)
Lead Officer: James Hassall
Deputy Lead Officer: Liz Ennor
The Rainbow Communities Advisory Panel holds three scheduled meetings and up to seven meetings with staff each year.
Scheduled meetings are open to the public.
For dates, agendas and minutes, see agendas and minutes.